Thursday 21 July 2011

I AM BACK!

Hey!

It's been a while since i last made a post, guess its about 2years now! My blog has suffered o! What have i been doing with my life? How on earth did i leave my blog unattended to for this long? What (or maybe who) has diverted (perhaps stolen) my attention this much and this long? Whew! Plenty questions, many thoughts! All these I will be sharing lights on in the days to come. It's a long story!

However, life has been fun. I have been busy with lots and lots of things. But that still ain't enough reason to have left my blog unattended to all this long. Right? Anyways, this is the part where i get to apologize to my friends who seem disappointed in me right now. I am really sorry! But trust me, I will make it up to you guys. Before you start pitying for me, it's only my blog that has suffered this lack of attention o! Every other part of my life has enjoyed consistent oiling, and I will soon start talking about this. Trust me, when I mean soon, I mean!!!

So guys, gotta go now. It's 1:13am, and its Friday! Lots of things to sort out before the day gets bright and duty comes calling.

Do you have a very fruitful day.

Grace and speed!

No comments: